- Grandbridge Finances $3.9 Million Minnesota Retail Property(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Real Estate Capital Arranges Refi For 132-Unit OH Property(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Facilitates $2.75 Million Tennessee Retail Refinance(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Facilitates North Georgia Office Property Refinance(opens in a new tab)
- Top Bank Stocks for 2019(opens in a new tab)
- Regional Banks Poised for Outperformance in 2019(opens in a new tab)
- BBTREF Hires Cordisco as Director(opens in a new tab)
- Dealmaker: Grandbridge Closes $73M in Retail, Office(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Secures $43 Million Financing for Retail Center in Suburban Detroit(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Facilitates $30.5 Million Georgia Office Acquisition(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Secures $30.5M Acquisition Financing for Office Building in Metro Atlanta(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Secures $42.9M Loan for Acquisition of Retail Center in Chesterfield, Michigan(opens in a new tab)
- Grandbridge Hires Alexander in Alabama(opens in a new tab)
- Real Estate Moguls on the Move(opens in a new tab)
- GSEs Establish Tougher Standards for Green Apartment Loans in 2019(opens in a new tab)
Market data information is obtained from third-party sources believed to be reliable, but is provided "as is" with no warranty. Market data is provided for informational purposes only, does not constitute investment advice, and may not be used for trading. Market data is for the individual use of each site guest, and may not be copied, downloaded, stored or redistributed. Quotes are delayed 15 minutes. Some index information is proprietary to the index owner. Data access and usage is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by our third-party sources. Access or use of any data indicates agreement to these terms.
Pricing for a specific real estate project will depend on many factors, including asset quality, LTV, property cash flow, loan size, sponsorship and loan structure.
By clicking any of these related links, you will leave Grandbridge.com to visit a third-party website where the privacy and security policies of Grandbridge do not apply. Grandbridge is not responsible for the content, products or services that you may find there.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital is a subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company(opens in a new tab), Member FDIC. Both are Equal Housing Lenders.