We stand apart from other financial service firms
We believe local market expertise, a thorough understanding of various property types and in-depth information on the national commercial real estate environment enables us to provide superior capital solutions for our clients.
We're able to serve you even better by providing advantages only an industry leader like Grandbridge can, including:
- Ownership and investments of BB&T, a $220 billion diversified financial services company
- Unparalleled capital distribution and capabilities
- Loan terms from 3 to 40 years
- In-house closing coordination
- Construction, interim/bridge, fixed and floating rate, and permanent loan structures
Strength and stability
We're ranked a "Strong" Commercial Loan Primary Servicer by S&P Global Ratings, reflecting our strength and stability in the marketplace based on our:
- Successful track record as a primary servicer
- Tenured, experienced management team and staff
- Long-standing relationships with our capital sources
- Commitment to technology systems needed to effectively manage our loan portfolio
- Good compliance and control environment
Our goal is to achieve optimum results for our clients
Our distinctive market relationships, combined with our deep knowledge of loan structuring and real estate capital, enable us to stand apart.
We understand the marketplace
We understand it's about relationships
We understand the needs of our clients
Best of the Best
We placed among the top 10 Best of the Best 2018 by Midwest Real Estate News for Top Direct Lenders and Top Financial Intermediaries.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital is a subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company(opens in a new tab), Member FDIC. Both are Equal Housing Lenders.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more(opens in a new tab)